It is possible that you get an error from wordpress when trying to upload an image, pdf, video or other files. This error can be easily fixed if you follow the following steps.
- Login to your Hosting, then Go to cPanel.
- Access File Manager inside the cPanel, and go to public_html.
- Locate .htaccess (if you can’t find it, create one, otherwise contact us for free on firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add ‘SetEnv MAGICK_THREAD_LIMIT 1′ at the top of the file without quote marks.
- Update the file and retry to upload again.
The way wordpress is designed could leave you to many vague errors, luckily this can be easily fixed.